Provide you with a knowledgeable property management team that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Prepare a preventative maintenance program designed to minimize costly replacement and/or repair work.
- Obtain quotations through our proven tendering process and make recommendations to the Board. Once contractor is selected by the board of directors, Harmony will liaise with the contractors to ensure work is performed as proposed.
- Supervise the superintendent and concierge of (if applicable).
- Review and make recommendation of current utility market rates.
- Review and make suggestions on efficient spending and implement cost cutting strategies and procedures.
- Review and make recommendations on numerous energy conservation and efficiency solutions.
- Frequently liaise with all contractors to ensure that the highest level of services are provided at the lowest possible cost to the corporation. Annual reviews will be conducted on all renewing contracts.
Comprehensive accounting reporting system to the Board.
- Easy-to-read monthly management and financial reports.
- Prepare annual budgets for Board’s review and approval. All budgets are prepared using a sophisticated Zero Based Budgeting model.
- Process monthly accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Owners may pay by either post dated cheque, or Pre Authorized Payment plan.
- Process full collections, including Lien registration, on any outstanding accounts receivables.
- Oversee expenses to adhere to budget.
- Implementation and continued review of reserve fund study and its subsequent expenditures.
- Prepare, arrange and present cheques for the Board of Directors signature.
- Corporation cheques are printed by our office, helping to reduce the cost of purchasing cheques from the bank.
Harmony Management has award winning Customer Service. Its services include;
- Provide the Board, Owners and corporation trades with 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency contact and response.
- Communicate with individual owners on a daily basis with a mandate to return all calls and emails within 4 hours.
- Take action on any issue that arises by way of resident, board member or staff immediately.
- Undertake to create a harmonized sense of community within your condominium.
- Enforce the corporation’s declaration, bylaw and rules to a level that meets the board of directors expectations. Property Management will also make suggestions when a new rule/policy may need to be implemented and to ensure that the Condominium Act requirements are complied with.
- Provide residents and the board with a customer service approach that is second to none. This is accomplished with proven measures such as a quick return call policy, immediate action philosophy, excellent board and resident communication, friendly and polite management staff, and a proactive maintenance plan.
- Schedule and organize the Annual General Meeting.